By the end of a coaching relationship, our aim is to ensure that coachees have achieved their personal coaching objectives and developed their understanding of the coaching process so they are better able to coach themselves and in turn, to coach others.
Achieving a lot for a little
We seek to build awareness and self-esteem by affirming the uniqueness of each coachee, supporting them in recognising their own patterns of thinking and behaviour and enabling them to make informed choices. We enable them to think confidently for themselves and having heightened awareness as to their leadership preferences and impacts.
"I found our sessions extremely useful and already they are impacting how I think and behave and my mangerial competence"
We transform the way people work, developing empowered leadership and sustaining internal growth.
We recognise that goals change, develop and become re-defined as the coaching process proceed. Continuous review is therefore a foundation stone of our coaching practice.
We listen to you and offer
- Clarity and focus on goals
- Overcoming blocks and challenges
- Reducing complications to basics
- Breaking through limiting beliefs
- Helping prioritise actions and tasks
- One to one coaching – face to face and telephone
- Group coaching
- Executive coaching
- Coach/Mentor training – ILM approved
About our coaches
Our coaches are all skilled at building a climate of trust, rapport and openness enabling the sharing and exchange of experiences and allowing vulnerability, an essential pre-requisite for learning, to take place.
"I do not trust - nor am I able to share easily so it is all credit to you that you were able to draw this from me."
We can offer a nucleus of Association for Coaching Accredited Coaches.
Choosing an accredited coach gives enhanced confidence in the quality of the coaches employed. Whereas a qualification indicates that at a point in time a coach had a certain level of competence, professional accreditation indicates not only this but also that:
- They can apply that competence in practice
- They have a successful track record with clients
- They work professionally through:
- Adhering to a code of ethics
- Continually developing their coaching through supervision, personal development and reflective practices